Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Dupont Epic 6-9-2007

Guys and Are there any Gals that look at this thing?

Anyway,

Come up for a great Mountain ride on Saturday June 9th.

We will be leaving the parking lot around 8:30. I can give some directions to the Fawn Lake access if anyone decides to come.

Also, Joe has some camping spots reserved if you would like to camp friday or Saturday nights at Black Forest Campgound call them up and ask for a spot next to the Pelton's.

Leave any questions in the comments and I will get to them.

Peace

mtbr thread for this ride

3 comments:

jpelton said...

Monty and Toby this is all you! No heart rate monitors aloud. Just good fun single track, scenery, and few beers afterwards.

ExtrmTao said...

Yah, no heart rate monitors allowed or aloud. I would hate to have to listen to that all the way around the trail. "192 Mr. Palmetto Solo, maybe you should change gears. . ."

Let me add Toby, that you should bring your SS. I will probably run 32X20 to really destroy my legs.

jpelton said...

Thanks LeRoy, on that note I will drink a few more beers.