Monday, June 18, 2007

If YOU post on here, PLEASE READ!

If YOU post on here, PLEASE READ!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Please take note that E-Designs will be going live with Harrells Bicycle World’s World Wide Web page version 1.0 very soon.

As we are trying hard to stay community oriented, we have a link set up from the website to this BLOG. What does that mean? It means that this BLOG will be representing the Harrell’s riding community and probably receiving quite a bit more traffic. So we just want to make sure that we think about representing Paul Harrell and his business appropriately when we make posts.

Neither Paul nor I think there has been a problem, we just wanted to make everyone aware of what is coming aboard.

I am also calling out for some information and pictures for those of you who post here on the BLOG. Please leave a comment under this post with the following information:

A list of all the bikes you own and ride.
Pictures of the bikes you own and ride. The best way to get us these pictures is to send them in an email to webmaster@e-designme.com. We will also need your written or verbal consent that you allow us to publish and post pictures of you and your bikes on the Harrell’s website.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to leave a comment and I will answer them the best I can.

Thanks for your time and courteousness,

Jonathon

6 comments:

ExtrmTao said...

Hello, I post often, my name is Jonathon "Tomato" La Roy.

I ride a Karate "Drunken" Monkey made by Surly and a Gary Fisher Cake.

My girlfriend rides a Czech Republic Favorit Rapido five speed. She is fast.

Peace to your brother a sister.

Toby Porter said...

Hello, I post often, my name is Toby "Palmetto Solo" Porter.

I ride a Gary Fisher Rig, GF X-Cal, Raleigh C700 Hybird & Raleigh Prestige Road Bike. Also accumulating dust in the garage is a Independent Fabrications Steel Deluxe and a DeRosa Giro d' Italia road bike.

I like bikes and live to ride them.

Peace to your brother and sista'

hammernails said...

Hello, I would post sometimes but Toby P24 has never hooked me up! My Name is Monty "xcmtnbikeracer" DuBose.

I ride a Titus Racer X w/ I-Nine Wheels and a Trek 1000.

My wife rides a Raleigh Venture 3.0.

Peace to your Brothers & Sista's

Scott said...

Hello, first time poster long time reader. My name is Scott Moranos and I ride a Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL.

Jamie said...

Greetings Superfriends,

I am Jamie 'Der Kaiser' Hyatt.

I also post often; however, I have been stealth training in seclusion lately.

My road rig of choice is the pimped out Scott CR1 Limited Chrome ed. with Campy Record Components.

I am also part of the 29er nation and race the Gary Fisher 29er hardtail with sRAM X.0 fixtures.

Please base the whole of the look and feel of the site around me and my bikes.

Thanks,
Jamie

Annie Hall said...

Hello, I post from time to time. My name is Peter "No Nickname" Kay - they call me Peter Kay for short.

I ride the Scott CR1 SL with a Shimano Dura-Ace set-up and Zipp 404 wheels.

Pictures of me and my bike are available at my website:
http://musicofpeterkay.com/cycling/pictures.htm