Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Night Riding at Harbison

If you have not heard, they are trying to open Harbison up to night riding.
http://www.thestate.com/events/story/314461.html
Even if you can not make the ride tomorrow, please email Friends of the Forest and let them know you are interested in riding out there.
friendsofhsf@friends ofhsf.org
It has been a long time since we have done any riding out there....Legally. It sure would be nice to have it as an option before the time changes.
Thanks,

6 comments:

Toby Porter said...

? Structured Night Ride - I don't know. You must be a member of FOHF, so a state park pass WILL NOT do? This is a pilot ride, to test the interest of night riding in Cola. HBW bi-weekly urban rides range from 2-12 riders. It's free and open to the public (quasi structures).

jpelton said...

So let me get this straight.
I want chocolate cake, but only if I can have as much as I want and no one tells me how to eat it.

Toby Porter said...

There are plenty of places to ride in the evenings in Cola town.
I think this will piss some folks off that say could not commit to the ride by Fridays deadline. So whats going to happen if someone whom didn't sign up shows. Just asking. Are you going, and if so could you bring that cake you referred to ;~>

jpelton said...

No I am not going. I just think this is a step in the right direction. If FOTF sees that there is a lot of interest, maybe they will make it more accessable.
And I always bring cake when I go riding.

Toby Porter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Toby Porter said...

Yes agree a great step forward. This cake is it the "Cake" or just a cake?