Thursday, October 30, 2008

Columbia-Roubaix (Repost)

Okay folks, this will serve as final warning...
Saturday is the 1st Annual Columbia-Roubaix
8:30am @ the traffic circle...Fort Jackson
Here's the map...
It has changed slightly from the map I posted a few days ago. It was changed in consideration of the folks from the N.E. who are riding in, across Ft.Jackson. It's all of 2 miles longer...!
Pass this email on to whomever you'd like...the more the merrier!!! The weather is supposed to be great, so get out of bed and enjoy a nice ride!!!
MM

1 comment:

spokejunky said...

I'll raise the roof with my wussy salute. I was not at this one; although, my spirit was there with you. Hope you guys rocked it.
I slept in with the little guy. I'm getting more sleep now than when I was training. What sense does that make?