Thursday, December 14, 2006

Lynch's Woods Update

I spent this afternoon doing some more trail maintenance at Lynch's. The prologue trail is 100% ready, and when you come out of the prologue trail, and cross the road both forks of the trail are now 100% ready.

If anybody's got a 24" bar or larger chain saw, we could sure use it on a couple of places on the interior trail. This is the best part of the ride, and some of them are in spots that it's just not feasible to re-route around the timber. So if you've got something like that, give me a shout.

Would any of you guys be up for an afternoon of trail work one Saturday soon to finish getting the whole loop back into shape? I could use a hand, and could come up with some refreshing beverages afterwards.

2 comments:

Toby Porter said...

Hey Clint, You are like the local trails gnome who goes above and beyond the call for trial duty. It probably dosen't hurt that you can walk to the trails. I'm going to try and get up there this weekend again. After bailing last couple weekends I'm really want to get up there. Sorry, no chain saw here. I would lend it if I had it. I'll give you a shout if I can nail down a time this weekend.

Toby Porter said...

Clint, I managed to get up to Lynch's this afternoon. A window of an opportunity came up. I managed to ride one full loop of st and two loops of the road. The raking makes a huge difference. Great job I don't know how I'm going to get up there to work before Christmas.