Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Lynches Woods on Saturday 7th?

Since the temp is going to drop this weekend, I'm considering getting a good cup of Joe and heading up for a jaunt to Lynches for a hammer session on the mtn bike.

Edit: Toby and I are meeting at the Publix Parking lot (at the end of Broad River) at 8:40. We are going to head up to Newberry for about 2.5 hrs of riding. I can take one more. Give me a buzz if you want to go or leave a message on this thread. I'll check it in the morning.
Jamie

Any takers to car pool?

I would like to get there fairly early so we can get back.

Let me know!

Quote for the ride: "You get a feeling on certain trails, when you're reacting like you and your machine are like one thing. It's the feeling of physical exertion and speed and technique all wrapped into one." --Ned Overend

2 comments:

Toby Porter said...

This is the direction I'm leanning for Saturday. Time for another romping on the SS. I'm ready to RAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clint said...

I'll be there ready to roll. Just let me know what time to look for you guys.

Toby, did you have to de-tick yourself like I did after that last ride? Man, I must have camped over a nest or something.