Wednesday, April 11, 2007

No Excuse For No Base 4-15-2007

Alright Monty this one's for you. This is the last chance for Team Tripping On Lactic Acid to get ready for the PMBAR.

So off we go to Harbison for a medium intensity 5 hour ride. I am hoping to keep it right at 10 mph so we can get close to 50 miles in. I know there will be some stops as well so plan for as many hours as your kitchen pass can afford.

LATE EDIT!!!!!!!!! Because of the forecast, we are riding Harbison around 9:15 on Saturday and Manchester at 8:00AM on Sunday.

Where: Manchester
When: 4/15/2007 8:00 AM
Why: Because we can
Who: You know you all need to
How: With your bikes duh, for me: one gear so try and keep up

Quote of the ride: "This ain't no painsy loop around Harbison" Tomato

6 comments:

ExtrmTao said...

I am also going to ride Manchester on Saturday. One circuit should warm me up nicely for Sunday's pain. Shout out if you wanna come.

hammernails said...

I'm racing on sunday but thanks for the shout out! Maybe later we can do a metric century @ harbison!

hammernails said...

I'm not racing in the rain on Sunday so i may see you guys at Harbison on sat.

Toby Porter said...

Count me in for sunday, I'll call for a time

Clint said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clint said...

Just as soon as I left a "What time on Sunday at Harbison?" I saw the schedule change. Doh!

That weather map is looking pretty intense right now. I'm glad I got in one at Lynch's this afternoon -- poison ivy and all.

Hey Toby and Jamie: you all remember the giant anaconda/python/cobra from last week? His momma was prowling at Toby's creek crossing this afternoon -- all 6 feet of her. That was one honkin' big snake.