Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Harbison Training Ride--Saturday!

Fellow gear heads: I, along with some of my riding buddies, plan on riding at Harbison on Saturday. We will meet in the parking lot at 8:00a.m. and ride from there. I don't think we plan on doing a whole heck of a lot, maybe 2 hours or so. If you are in town and want to knock out your ride early, grab some coffee and come on out. I'm sure the pace will be a comfortable medium pace?.....maybe. I'm sure the epetome of smooth, Toby-single ring-Porter will be in the house! Once again, we can discuss the awesome team tactics of the past weekend? Toby, please feel free to enlighten us on that....want you?

Clint, can you come down from Newberry?

3 comments:

ExtrmTao said...

Why does everything have to be a training ride. . .Can't we have fun on our bikes anymore?

Toby Porter said...

Please excuse Jamie he is detoxing from the racing season. He still nedds a few more weeks to fully heal. Yes team tactis, were to scare them before the race. You know while warming up the more blue jerseys they saw the more they had to think about it. I'm sure this effected thier warm up. Besides I had all intention to block if they lapped me, but they never caught me.

Jamie said...

I'm all for having fun! In fact, that's what I'm shoot'in for! We can call it a Harbison fun ride if you like? It doesn't matter...just as long as I' with my buddies and on my bike!